Data Hub Instructions
Data Hub Instructions
Recursos en Español
The Data Hub will be available beginning noon, Wednesday, January 4, 2023. The deadline for entering data is midnight Wednesday, March 1, 2023. Data Hub deadlines are related to publication schedules; late information may not be included in the 2023 Yearbook.
- You can find your New UCC Code at the Church Directory page of the Conference website. This 6-digit number is your Data Hub username.
- Login to the Data Hub here using the default password which was provided in the email sent to Church contacts. It resets every year. Do NOT use your saved Password from last year. Once you login, you will be prompted to create a new password. Please make a note of your updated password. You will be locked out of the Data Hub after three unsuccessful login attempts. If you need a password reset, contact Nancy Stubbs.
- Please note if your Church is O&A, the box is checked but will appear grayed out.
- You may login multiple times to edit incorrect information through midnight, March 1, 2023. Select the tab that includes the information you need to edit, click on the pencil icon next to 2022 and the detailed information should appear. Remember to click the Add or Update button when complete. Thereafter, please contact Nancy Stubbs to update.
- Please visit the Yearbook and Directory page on the National UCC site to view the instructions and tutorial videos if needed. If you need input from other church leaders to gather the information, you may wish to print some pages from the "Church Instructions." Most helpful would be pages 7-9 for the Data Hub Reporting Guide and pages 9-15 for the Supplemental Survey questions. There are guidelines for reporting Virtual Worship on pages 5-7.
- Please submit your data as early as possible to avoid potential delays if you should need assistance.
- The Data Hub contains many helpful tips. If you are unsure of the information that a particular data entry field is requesting, simply hover over the for additional information. You can also find more detailed information for all the fields in the "Data Hub Church Field Guide".
- Membership information entered should be as of 12/31/22.
- Financial information should relate to the year ending 12/31/22, or the most recent fiscal year if yours differs from the calendar year. Please do not include Proportional Giving (remitted to the Conference) as Other UCC Giving. The Conference will report Proportional Giving in the Basic Support Column.
- To cancel out of any of the data entry screens without saving the yearly data, simply click the Cancel button.
- Please email Nancy Stubbs with any questions or concerns. Include your Church name, ID# and a brief description of what type of assistance you need. She can contact you via phone if requested.
- Be assured that information about pastors’ compensation is not published in the Yearbook or online. It is used only to develop aggregate statistical reports.
- The national setting is asking churches to complete supplemental research questions after completing their annual report. You can access the survey here: Supplemental Survey 2023 (surveymonkey.com)
- The national setting will be offering prizes to churches who complete an annual report and answer all research questions.
12 Important Reasons to Report Annual Church Data